Saturday, August 6, 2016

The Grey Bruce Explorer Virtual Reality

I was looking for interesting pictures in the cottage country of Grey County in southwestern Ontario....

 Owen Sound Marina

 Jones Falls

Owen Sound Harbour

...and I found this awesome website.

This agency, Augmented Marketing, has gone to businesses in the area and done a 360 degree virtual tour of their establishments, which is really cool. 

If you are ever in this neighbourhood and want to check out the businesses in the area then you must go to their website ' greybruceexplorer.ca '.

I was amazed at how easy it was to check out retail stores, restaurants, fitness gyms.. heck, even the beaches and tons of waterfalls in the area.

If you haven't experienced 360 virtual reality yet you need to see it for yourself!

Kelley Brown (aka Lady Vacay)
The Travel Agent Next Door
http://ladyvacay.com
Contact me at
kbrown@thetravelagentnextdoor.com
call or text me at 519-374-4359 or
at 416.367.8263 ext 2712