Monday, August 1, 2016

Kelley Brown with The Travel Agent Next Door

My name is Kelley Brown and I am "Lady Vacay".















With Over 10 Years Experience In The Travel 
Industry... 

​Why would you trust your wedding and or vacation plans to anyone else?​  Are you looking to book a Destination Wedding, a Family reunion, Romantic getaway or how about experiencing an All Inclusive resort in the Caribbean? 
I would love to help you plan your next vacation so you can just pack your bags and go!!

I am a travel consultant with The Travel Agent Next Door,  I have no quotas to meet and will treat every inquiry with the same quality and respect, whether it be an around the world cruise or a one-way flight on Westjet.  I value you as my client and hope that you will tell everyone you know about my service!! 
I want to be YOUR Travel Agent!!

A great Travel Agent is like a great hairdresser or mechanic.   There are some things that many of us will not compromise on and TRAVEL is absolutely one of those things.  As your travel agent, I will spend as much time as it takes to make sure that you get exactly what you want, at the price you want, with no surprises.  There are no hidden fees.  You will be told at the time of booking the costs involved with the vacation you are planning.  I continually educate myself by attending training seminars with travel suppliers, building strong relationships, so that together we can find the best fit for you.

I do not just sell travel; I help my clients create special memories.

How much time do you spend searching for the perfect vacation?  
Why not save yourself the trouble and work with an experienced senior travel agent 
ready to offer knowledgeable advice on your next vacation.




Kelley Brown (aka Lady Vacay)
The Travel Agent Next Door
http://ladyvacay.com
kbrown@thetravelagentnextdoor.com
Contact me at 519-374-4359
or 416.367.8263 ext 2712